Our company, Lesaffre Turquie Mayacılık Üretim ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (the “Company”) provides you website features and other services when you visit our website (the “Website”) and we kindly request you to read terms and conditions below carefully. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described herein and all terms incorporated by reference; and if you do not wish so, please do not use this Website.
When using this Website, you agree and undertake that:
- • Any information shared through the “Contact Us” page is accurate and complete and that it belongs to you. You will be liable for any damages you or third parties may suffer if such information belongs to third parties and/or is erroneous and/or defective;
- • The content of the messages through the contact form will not (i) be against the laws of Republic of Turkey and international agreements (ii) violate the intellectual or industrial property rights of any person. Otherwise, you will be liable for any damages that the Company or third parties may incur;
- • Intellectual property rights of all content included in or made available through this Website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, information, software are under the ownership of the Company, the content suppliers of the Company and/or used within the framework of a license agreement; and they are protected by Turkish and international copyright laws and regulations and you cannot, in any case, copy or distribute them without explicit permission;
- You will be responsible for any personal idea, thought, expression, documents or content submitted to the Company through this Website;
- In the event you opted-in for electronic communication services of the Company, the Company will not be liable for any information or messages that are not delivered, incomplete or delivered to the wrong e-mail address;
- You are not allowed to access or use the services provided by the Company through any means other than those specified by the Company. You cannot in any way change and/or interfere with the Website or any software of the Company; you will not act in any way that may adversely affect the usage of this Website by other persons;
- You will not use this Website or any content provided herein for commercial or advertorial purposes without obtaining the Company’s explicit prior consent
- The Company may provide links or directions to third parties’ websites, of which the contents are not under the Company’s control; therefore, the Company has no responsibility and/or commitment for portals, websites, files and contents, accessed through the links on the Website.